Sunday, December 4, 2011

It is bliss when I close my eyes and you appear there also…..
In front of me...
You gave me an opportunity to talk to me and be happy….
O my dear….
Will such rainy season ever come into my life?
O parrot I saw your eyes…..
Through your eyes I saw my life….
O my dear…
Sea of words will decrease to drops talking to you…
But you understand the words uttered by silence…
My legs will reach you involuntarily…
Time and distance will cease to exist between us…
Love will make us float…
Walk on clouds in the sky..
.Desire is the net that traps the heart…
Once trapped it wishes to get trapped again and again…
This world move away leaving me along…
While walking or standing, I’m lost in new bliss…
Isn’t this an illusion? A new salvation…
Walking style changes’ way of dressing changes…
 I like this heavy new burden in the heart…

0 comments:

Post a Comment